Facts About Kratom...
- Kratom is a tropical evergreen from the coffee family. It grows naturally in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.
- A naturally occuring plant it contains two potent chemicals
* Mitragynine is more prominent with mild opioid effects
* 7-Hydroxymitragynine is less prominent but 13x more potent than Morphine milligram for milligram
- Kratom is highly addictive though not as dangerous as heroin and Fentanyl. It has a lower risk of stopping breathing than stronger Opioids. It is also used to help those who used to be addicted to Opioids. they replace one with the other.
- When taken in small amounts Kratom users report increased energy and alertness.
- When taken in large quantities it has been known to decrease pain. However there are numerous side affects such as racing heartbeat, nausea and high blood pressure
- However unlike prescription drugs the quantities of active ingredients can change with each plant and be altered so that you never know the strength.
- Kratom is not something we will be selling. We feel enough research has not been done to support selling it.